Marketing Your Career Service (Private Practice) (BUS-101)
Marketing Your Career Service
BUS-101 – Online Course – Class size is limited.
Marketing Your Career Service (Private Practice)
You are out on your own as an independent career professional, but something’s not right. Are you…
- Waiting for the phone to ring?
- Having trouble converting prospects to paying clients?
- Struggling to generate revenue and build your business?
It’s time you to build a steady stream of clients and generate consistent income.
Change your entrepreneurial career practice forever!
If you are self-employed and are looking for solid techniques to attract clients, close sales, and make real money, then you’ve come to the right place. Take advantage of an in-depth marketing and sales course for entrepreneurs serving career development in the Canadian marketplace.
You are a career professional because you want to help people be successful in their endeavors. Now that you have a private practice, you need to be able to market and sell your service. During the course, you will work through activities that are designed to help you focus on your marketing and sales strategy. You ‘ll study a strategic marketing process and implement ideas that work for you and your client demographic. Your marketing plan will consider product, price, and promotion. You will learn about authentic and ethical trust-based relationship selling. You practice proven methods, implement working models, and take tangible steps to position yourself and your business to be profitable.
This marketing and sales course will help you to:
- Integrate an entrepreneurial mindset with your identity as a career professional.
- Apply strategies that successful practitioners use to communicate their value.
- Prepare and execute a marketing and sales plan for your small business.
- Generate referrals to your private practice using a trust-based model.
- Establish your sales scripts and identify ways to overcome objections.
- Market your services, set appropriate fees, and close sales like the experts.
- Build a steady stream of clients and generate consistent income.
- Position yourself to earn more income through your private practice.
- Earn 15 hours towards any Continuing Education Credits (CECs) you require.
You’re going to love this marketing and sales program!
Course Number: BUS-101
Course Status: Registration Open
Course Duration: 1 Week | 15 hours
Course Prerequisite: Prior practical experience in the career development field is required. Practicing in an existing entrepreneurial private business is recommended.
Accreditation: Marketing Your Career Service Course Certificate (upon successful completion).
This is an intensive 1-week distance learning course.
Throughout this 1-week fully facilitated course, you’ll actively cultivate your business marketing skills. You’ll take part in a range of activities for a dynamic, interactive learning experience: videos, reading, quizzes, online discussions, reflection exercises, and small projects. The course is structured so that you receive interesting and topical information, tips, and strategies. This format will provide current theory, strategic guidance, and practical experience through examples and application.
Join this fully-facilitated, part-time online course.
- You participate in the online class and complete daily assignments on your own schedule.
- You have full access to all course material, videos, quizzes, forums, and assignments at any day and time during the course.
- You work along with other students in the class and participate in group discussions.
- Your course instructor is available weekdays to review your progress and answer your questions.
Gain knowledge and build your expertise by focusing on your needs.
To give you highly personalized attention and mentoring, class sizes are limited. One-on-one support, group discussions, exercises, and follow-up assignments will enable you to actively develop your skills.
Your Master-Level Certified course instructor will be available to answer your questions. You’ll also connect and learn from other course participants. Through these interactions, you will learn how and when to apply various techniques to enhance your marketing efforts for your entrepreneurial career service.
Students will be supplied with various resources and reference sheets along with additional relevant readings which will be posted on the course site.
Students must achieve an overall grade of at least 80% to successfully complete the course.
- Online assignments and group discussion participation (60%)
- Homework assignment submission of a marketing plan (40%)
Distance Education | Fully-Facilitated | Online Course
This custom-designed, fully-facilitated online format is ideal for adult learners. When you register, you will receive login instructions by email so that you can get comfortable with the platform and program, and start your pre-course work right away.
The distance education format is a combination of videos, reading, quizzes, online discussions, reflection exercises, small projects, and final homework assignment. Your active participation in all these aspects enriches your learning experience.
As this course is offered online, you must have reliable internet access and be comfortable using internet technology, downloading resources, and communicating in discussion forums.
RATE Professional Members of Career Professionals of Canada $495 Supporting Organizations (ask for code) $693 Non-Members $990
Fees are paid at the time of registration for each course. Cost includes all required texts.